![]() |
| This slideshow design made with Smilebox |
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Peacemaker Tall Ship Tour
All of you know how much Charlie enjoys building Tall Ship Models. I found out this tall ship the Peacemaker Flagship of the Twelve Tribes was in Panama City. He has not been feeling well but wanted to go see it. When we arrived there, he lit up like a Christmas Tree. Tours were free and he enjoyed every minute of it. It was a beautiful day 62* . Check out the website of the ship, very interesting www.peacemakermarine.com







2 comments:
What a beautiful ship and day. Thank you for sharing with us.
Wow looks like Florida was beautiful that day!! What a blue sky! That ship is beautiful too. I love the wood work!! I bet Charlie was like a kid in a candy store lol..Hope he is feeling better today.
Post a Comment