Hi Everyone,
Hope all is well. I know most of you are snowed in these days. Been another strange Winter. Makes Charlie and I, very grateful to not be home. It has not been normal temps here in Panama City Beach either, but with what is going on at home, we try not to complain.
YES, you read the title of this post right! We have as of today, had the excitement of watching dolphins swim by where we are staying.A few days ago we watched a pod of what we believe to have been 5-6. Today we counted 3.
OMG we get so excited. Next week is going to be in the 70's. We are hoping that brings the
little beauty's, even CLOSER to the beach. So glad we are on the 11th floor because I doubt we would have seen them, if we were on the first few floors.
Will update more later.
Love to all of you!






1 comment:
Sounds wonderful! So glad you two are enjoying winter!
Post a Comment